Michigan results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if we can expect anything in the mail from the State or is the license look-up/verification all that we can expect once our applications are finalized?
You should get your actual paper license in the mail.

Got it. It is... very unimpressive. Like a cosmetology license or something.
Haha it is the same exact license cosmetologist get.  Are you a member of MSPE?  They will have a new engineers dinner in October where they give out much nicer looking certificates.

Got it. It is... very unimpressive. Like a cosmetology license or something.
It is certainly unimpressive compared to what APEGA (Alberta) hands out, but it was somehow more satisfying for me to receive in the mail than my APEGA license...

Haha it is the same exact license cosmetologist get.  Are you a member of MSPE?  They will have a new engineers dinner in October where they give out much nicer looking certificates.
I'm not actually. Kind of pricey, isn't it? Where's the dinner happen? (I don't actually live in Michigan.) Possible to attend without being a member... or get the certificate without attending? :)

I'm not actually. Kind of pricey, isn't it? Where's the dinner happen? (I don't actually live in Michigan.) Possible to attend without being a member... or get the certificate without attending? 🙂
I'm lucky because my work pays for my membership as part of an enterprise program.  I'm not actually sure on the location or details of the event but will report back when I do!

In terms of which numbers are required,  the best place to check is the Licensing Board in your state. If you use the wrong 1 and get penalized,  they will not accept "my coworker has it this way".  In NJ, we actually received a document once we passed which listed the regulations for the seal.

Back