MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It came through late this afternoon.......
I'VE GOT MY LICENSE!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else's shows up soon!

-Ben
Congrats Ben - I assume you mean that your license number shows on the DLEG website now. Let us know when you receive something in the mail.

Thanks. ModernDoug

Congrats Ben - I assume you mean that your license number shows on the DLEG website now. Let us know when you receive something in the mail.Thanks. ModernDoug
Correct!

It shows a license number on the DLEG site.

Nothing in the mail yet. But from what Raanne and others said, I expect it soon.

(Hoping yours comes in this week too!)

-Ben

Correct!
It shows a license number on the DLEG site.

Nothing in the mail yet. But from what Raanne and others said, I expect it soon.

(Hoping yours comes in this week too!)

-Ben

Congrats Ben! Thats great! I was beginning to wonder what was up with Michigan! Mine came w/in a week of it showing up on the site - you can see the wonderful "certificate" they send. oh and "wallet certificate" - its a bit of a joke. ;) I think i'm going to invest in a nice one I can frame... but i'll wait till next year, because my I'm getting married, so I want it to have my new name on there...

hopefully this means everyone else isn't too far behind!

It's official my license has been posted ...

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Finally the journey is finally over ... P.E. for Life. :p10940623:

No more :reading:

Thanks to all & Good luck for those taking the exam at the end of the month.

congrats!

What a relief.

The certificate arrived and I'm now official.

(as soon as I buy a stamp and return an impression of it to DLEG)

Now I get to relax and enjoy life as a PE for a while. Maybe I'll sit down and scribble "P.E." onto all my business cards!

Hope everyone else gets their license soon!

-Ben

It's Official ... I got my license yesterday. It's time to :beerchug: on mo gin. I am going to party so hard on October 27 !!! In honor of not taking the DAM test again.

What a relief.
The certificate arrived and I'm now official.

(as soon as I buy a stamp and return an impression of it to DLEG)

Now I get to relax and enjoy life as a PE for a while. Maybe I'll sit down and scribble "P.E." onto all my business cards!

Hope everyone else gets their license soon!

-Ben

My package from Engineerseals.com just showed up....

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

*STAMP*

Nothing is safe!!!!

I'm in, I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally,

ModernDoug

(P.S. Another engineer I work with received his license this last week also.)

I've just been lurking in this thread for quite a while, hoping not to jinx myself.

I finally showed up on the online database today too! With me and Doug today, I think the waiting is over for all of us Michigan EB'ers.

From those of you that already got your licenses, it looks like it takes 3-8 days for the license to show up in the mail. If I get mine in three days, it will be exactly 6 months from the exam date.

Congrats again everybody! :multiplespotting:

Back