May 15 - Day 40 T-Minutes 13 Days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manimani

Reaction score
Average release date for last 3 exam periods is about 40 days for most states.

13 days till release !!

My prediction is anytime between the 14th -16th. They could surprise us and release next week. Who knows!!

My prediction is anytime between the 14th -16th. They could surprise us and release next week. Who knows!!
You are right, some data has suggested day 32-34 in the past. But I am a man of statistics, so I will buy you a beer if it is beyond the May 14-16 date as you suggested.

Or they could throw us all for a loop and release sometime in June which would be the 10 week marker. Gotta love that cushion they give themselves. I wonder if they sleep well at night knowing the stress we all feel waiting for the results!?!?

And many beers will be had with either a pass or a fail notification. Only difference will be whether or not I'm crying in those beers. 

Maybe its Day 40 for most states, but what about the slackers in Pennsylvania, New England, and Hawai'i?

My prediction says results will be either in late 2nd week or early 3rd week of May... Between May 10-May 15.....Somehow, I feel that this cycle NCEES should surprise us by releasing results TOMORROW 😛

All the best guys!!!!

Maybe its Day 40 for most states, but what about the slackers in Pennsylvania, New England, and Hawai'i?
Dude, who cares about those states?!?!

My prediction says results will be either in late 2nd week or early 3rd week of May... Between May 10-May 15.....Somehow, I feel that this cycle NCEES should surprise us by releasing results TOMORROW 😛

All the best guys!!!!
Do they always send an e-mail out or do I have to keep pressing F5

NCEES will send you an email once the result is posted on your account but why to rely on one when you have two other options of F5 and inquiring through live chat on NCEES website. I have seen some enthusiastic candidates calling their respective state boards almost everyday after the 35 day mark was crossed.  😛

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of years ago, I vaguely remember Continental Testing posting the results before NCEES does. Is this still true?

New England is 6 states, which one are you calling the slacker? VT and MA are typically the slackers IIRC

Uh, I do. As the like lone VT rep lol

Somehow, I feel that this cycle NCEES should surprise us by releasing results TOMORROW 😛
giphy.gif

People who live and work in those states and commonwealths.

A couple of years ago, I vaguely remember Continental Testing posting the results before NCEES does. Is this still true?
Yes and no. In states that use CTS and  :pcs: , those services are the ones that inform the examinees of their results not NCEES. However those services just slow down the process for everyone involved so those results end up coming out days to a week after almost everyone else.

and inquiring through live chat on NCEES website. I have seen some enthusiastic candidates calling their respective state boards almost everyday after the 35 day mark was crossed.  
Don't do that, it's not professional. And people that pass will have to work with their state boards in the future. It's best not to piss them off.

Further the NCEES chat people and state boards are typically the last people to learn when the results will be released. The states don't find out until they get an email from NCEES asking to release the results to those in their jurisdictions. The NCEES chat people aren't informed until hours after the initial release.

New England is 6 states, which one are you calling the slacker? VT and MA are typically the slackers IIRC
Vermont, Mass, and Rhode Island tend to be pretty late. Conn is hit or miss. Maine and New Hampshire tend to release in the first day or so.

Average release date for last 3 exam periods is about 40 days for most states.

13 days till release !!
Last test there was one new exam, which according to this board lengthens the review process, that one took 41 days for most states.  There wasn't a new exam this session so it should be on the lower end unless they ran into an issue.  I'm thinking we'll see it anytime between the 9th and 14th.

Or maybe I'm just optimistic.....

Don't get your hopes up for late next week. Is it possible? Yes. Should you tie your emotional stability to it coming out on the 9th or 10th? Hell no.
I've been trying to not tie any emotion to the test since I took it, I've failed miserably hahaha.  I just have the 9th marked as the day to start obsessively checking my emails :)

Don't get your hopes up for late next week. Is it possible? Yes. Should you tie your emotional stability to it coming out on the 9th or 10th? Hell no.
The 9th or 10th sounds like a good day to open up the April 2019 sub-forum tho.

Back