Massachusetts results are not out yet

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the Mass threads from previous sessions. I believe there is a potential backdoor way to see if you passed.

It looks like the PCS applicant home page has changed for me. It's giving me an option to purchase my license, which I *HOPE* means I passed? Do you see anything else?

For the FE, PCS website would populate a certification phase tab, not sure if it would be the same with PE.

PCS example.PNG

Yes mine also has the link that says click here to pay for PE License on the PCS website.

I haven't checked NCEES website.. I refuse to while I am at work. Too nervous.

🤞okay, here's hoping kat! For now, I'm going to take a logical leap here and say it is unlikely they would give us that option had we not passed. 

Okay, things are little calm for me so I can chime in. NCEES releases after Mass does their internal stuff on PCS. Some people can figure out that they passed by exploring on that site. See previous Mass threads.

This backdoor technique doesn't work for everyone. And some people who didn't have anything come up, still learned that they passed a few days later when there was the general NCEES notification.

I went through and applied for a license. I paid the $150, got a receipt and everything. Now my checklist thing looks like this...

Really hoping this means I passed. And if it didn't, maybe someone won't check and will just give the go-ahead to get my license going!

Capture.JPG

It's very annoying that MA drags their feet on this. It seems like every other Northeast state has their results on the first day, but MA lags behind every year. 

Probably worth looking at some of the other Mass posters in this thread, starting with this post. Some of you are seeing similar things. You can see other users posts to see if they ultimately passed or failed.

Back