Mars Rover

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sick of dealing with people here on Earth, looking forward to these plots becoming available on Zillow.

The Perseverance Rover will certainly have any images censored if they tend to show evidence of past civilizations or any artifacts that prove intelligent life was or is present. However they would probably show a Subway shop if it appears simply because you cannot go anywhere without seeing Subway. There are Subway shops in places where McDonald's, Starbucks and Wal-Mart do not exist.

And everyone has seen this already, right??? This is possibly the most amazing thing I have seen yet. Actual video from landing on another planet.

^This is pretty slick.
Also, here's the first video Perseverance took after it landed. If you look carefully between Dleg's video post and this one you can spot the same rocks in the landscapes.

And everyone has seen this already, right??? This is possibly the most amazing thing I have seen yet. Actual video from landing on another planet.

I know!!!! Mr snick doesn't understand why I got so excited when they released that video and the first huge chunk of pictures. Who didn't want to explore space as a kid...

I know!!!! Mr snick doesn't understand why I got so excited when they released that video and the first huge chunk of pictures. Who didn't want to explore space as a kid...
Guilty as charged, There was a really good special on last week (National Geographic Or Smithsonian channel) about how it was bulit, How clean and sterile they had to keep the assembly areas, created problems withe the soil sampling tubes they want to use

Back