Looking for SE Exam. April -2015 Remote Study Partner

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranesh

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for SE Exam. April -2015 Remote/local Study Partner to study together/keep motivated and share knowledge and ideas. I'm located in Houston, Texas.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.

Please send me your contact info by pm.

Thanks.....pb

I won't be hitting it too hard until October / November..... but I like your idea. Done with lateral but taking vertical in April 2015..... likely going to be some new codes. I think you have a great idea here. Keep in touch.

First time taker here I will be taking both vertical and horizontal in April 2015. I'm based out of Ohio. More than willing to get in touch with others via email or any method to help each other study in anyway.

v/r

Anthony

still thinking April or Oct 2015, I do have a lot to gather for this SE exam my codes are outdated now and reviewers as well.

Sign me up for remote studying for Lateral (just passed Vertical in October)

Really making it difficult to plan work travel and some training opportunities I have with not knowing if I will need this time dedicated to studying :-/

I've proceeded with studying with the thought that I will be approved. So we will see.

Back