Looking for a study buddy for the PE Environmental

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sylvia

Reaction score
I'm in Florida and would like to have someone to study with. We can meet online on a weekly basis or in person if you are in Florida. The point is to help each other. Haven't decided when I'm taking the test yet, but will sign up for the School of PE soon. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Hi Sylvia still looking for someone to study with? I take mine in a couple of weeks and could definitely use the help.

I'm in Florida and would like to have someone to study with. We can meet online on a weekly basis or in person if you are in Florida. The point is to help each other. Haven't decided when I'm taking the test yet, but will sign up for the School of PE soon. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
Hello Sylvia,
I hope you PE exam in Environmental went well.
I was wondering if you had any preparation tips or resources that you found useful in your journey?
Thank you,
Rupa

Hi Sylvia and Srirupa,

Also looking to take the PE Environmental exam soon. Any tips would be helpful, thank you!

Bryan

Hi Sylvia and Srirupa,

Also looking to take the PE Environmental exam soon. Any tips would be helpful, thank you!

Bryan
Hello Bryan,
We can online study buddies if that is something useful? I will know the journey and have tips on a later date. :)

Hi Sylvia, I live in Las Vegas and would like to joint your group if you will have it on the weekend. Let me know. I am interested on School of PE too. Take care_ JO

Back