Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started "Manifest" last night. Wife liked it, which means we'll be on the Manifest ride for a while.
I binged watched the first season last friday. The first couple of episodes were okay, but by the end of the season I was like uhm...no more. It is likely just going to be the
helping out of each of the 20 "connected" and their family through a issue which sounds like a lot of monotony. Like LOST should have been, a limited run mini-series would have been better.

We binged watched "Lost" years after it's air-time. We enjoyed it but I remember the last season was just weird and didn't seem to work.
After that finale, I made sure to let my sister know that I will never forgive her for wasting so much of my life watching that show, since she was the one who insisted I watch it.

I tried long ago to introduce her to no avail, but my wife finally self discovered the Star Wars saga. She's hooked, and we've been binge watching on Disney+. Super fun watching her get into it.

Watched "The Maid". Not bad overall, does a pretty good job of portraying what many women go through to escape domestic violence, and the catch 22's of being poor in the US.

Midnight Mass - This one was pretty LOL, and went just about as expected, but was still a fun watch. Angels, vampires, what's the difference?

Squid Game - I didn't think it was as good as some others in the genre (like Alice in Borderland), but still a great watch and I'm looking forward to a second season.

Clickbait - solid miniseries, may have mentioned it earlier. Did not expect the ending.

Oldie but goodie, School of Rock. It’s gone from Netflix on 11/30, so your time on that platform is limited to watch it!

Oldie but goodie, School of Rock. It’s gone from Netflix on 11/30, so your time on that platform is limited to watch it!
My wife made me watch it for the first time a couple months ago.

I was on a work trip in New York and had my ipad with me, so while she was watching on the TV at home, I was watching on my ipad, and we were on the phone watching it together. Good movie!

Lately, I've been watching an old show called "Community" on Netflix and so far it's hilarious! Currently through like, maybe half of season 1?

Last was a Death Note Anime and currently watching One piece Anime series! with the One piece filer list, it's easy to skip the filler episodes and complete the whole series with the main story. Squid Game is on the playlist, it has a few episodes to watch.

I started watching His Dark Materials on HBO. Seems very mysterious and the action starts in the first epsidode. So it definitely makes me keep watching to find out more.

"Stay Close" on Netflix was pretty good. Moved quickly and reminded me of a British "Bosch".

We watched the Old Guard this weekend. I guess it was okay. lots of guns, it started out like it could be really good then sort of fell flat and rushed. I still can't see Dudley "Dittykins" as another role, even though he lost tons of weight since the HP series.

"My Name" dubbed in English on Netflix. The plot is very close to reality, especially in narcotics. The female actress kicks ass.

I started watching His Dark Materials on HBO. Seems very mysterious and the action starts in the first epsidode. So it definitely makes me keep watching to find out more.
Finished season 1 and still does not disappoint. Definitely a good show that is good to watch for families with older children. There is only mild language and violence.

Been watching Archive 81 on Netflix. Definitely weird. Still not sure what I'm seeing... aliens, demons, or....?

Back