Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention that we watched In and Of Itself on Hulu. I would recommend you check it out. It is really hard to put into words what it is about, but it does have many powerful messages. I guess it was technically an Off-Broadway performance in New York City (that I now wish I saw in person) and the movie/documentary is a recording from a few different shows that takes you through the performance and a few iterations. It really was amazing to watch.

Last edited:
Watched “Spencer” on Netflix over the weekend. Not sure if it’s supposed to be an official reboot of the old “Spencer for Hire” TV show, but Marky Mark is Spencer and his black partner is Hawk, so....

It was pretty good. Kind of a “Die Hard” vibe...action flick with some amusing bits.

Anyone else out there who’s watching Squid Game on Netflix? Mr. leggo and I are hooked. We are 4 episodes in, and it’s super intense and very intriguing. Probably not for families with young kids!

Anyone else out there who’s watching Squid Game on Netflix? Mr. leggo and I are hooked. We are 4 episodes in, and it’s super intense and very intriguing. Probably not for families with young kids!
It's been on our list, we will probably start tonight. We were big fans of similar shows like Alice in Borderland.

I watched the preview...it's like like that Most extreme elimination challenge meets hunger games

I watched the preview...it's like like that Most extreme elimination challenge meets hunger games
I think the preview is all from episode 1, which started in ways that make you really not like the main character at first. This continued (for me) through the second episode, but by the fourth episode, you get more backstory about the characters and it helps the story!

Tonight we'll be watching the final episode of "Dark" on Netflix. We'll have to check out this "Squid Game"!
I watched a couple of episodes after seeing people lose their minds on reddit about Dark. It was up there with Lupin so I decided to check it out. I've only watch 2.5 episodes. It's hard 'binge'-watching with my husband because he falls asleep so easily.

I watched a couple of episodes after seeing people lose their minds on reddit about Dark. It was up there with Lupin so I decided to check it out. I've only watch 2.5 episodes. It's hard 'binge'-watching with my husband because he falls asleep so easily.
It's the first series since Game of Thrones where I had to find and print a "family tree" to try to figure out wth was going on, and even then I was still kind of lost.

Watched the first episode of Squid Game last night - good, but pretty much exactly what I expected.

Back