Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no she just wasnt asked back for S3 ( I do think its been a few years since S2) they couldnt find a part for her - you know progressive netflix cant find a spot for the chubby girl learning karate and gaining some self confidence..

Oh gotcha! I guess I'm not as serious about it haha. Thanks for the accurate correction! I just know that between the previous season, and the current season, on Netflix, Noel stayed host and Matt (your favorite, :p) replaced the other, who I can't even remember the name of! Because this is information my brain apparently doesn't want to hold onto.

Anyway, I mainly like GBBO for the contestants and the crazy challenges! And, of course, it's always entertaining to watch the contestants be like, "wtf is this", but in their very generally polite British way, when given a challenge, but then oftentimes amazingly pull it off!
Just got up to the season with matt...definitely not a fan either.  They just don't gel like Noel and Sandi did.  

Signed up for HBO Max and watched WW1984.

Movie was just ok. I'll be cancelling HBO Max at the end of next month.

We watched that as well and It was kind of a hard to follow story line.  I liked the first one better- we had gotten a free month of HBO max somehow, but like usual, there just isnt much to watch on it. Spend more time scrolling than watching.

High point of the weekend my grown kids had found the CD of the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (the 1964 version) but it was pretty neat to see them watching that and laughing like they did when they were 7.

I didn't mind WW84 so much, but definitely thought it was TOO LONG. Also, the story took WAY TOO LONG to get going. The first hour plus of the movie seemed like it was Gal Gidot and Chris Pine taking a tour of Washington DC.

Yes, the story was pretty lame, but! I thought the graphics at the end of the first movie (I know it's not the first, truly, but the first with Gal Gidot as Wonder Woman) just completely ruined the entire movie for me. So at least this one didn't do that!

Also, "Cheetah" is such a boring character name. Mr. Leggo and I think she should definitely have been named "Leopard Lady" instead.

I like Kristen Wiig  but didn’t really see her as a villain - sort of like Jake G? From the last spider man movie - I was like what? Really?

finished watching/all caught up on the following the last couple weeks

The great British Baking Show, Call the Midwife, The Crown, The Bridgertons, the good doctor

about 4 episodes into the Queens Gambit.   

about half way through season one of cobra kai

Last edited by a moderator:
Been watching the new version of “The Stand”. I like it, but I was a big Steven King fan when I was a kid. No big revelations since it’s a remake of something based on a book. This one is definitely rated R so it’s a lot more graphic than the original which was a made-for-TV miniseries.

On a related note, nothing was on the other night so I ended up finding “Maximum Overdrive” on the Rocky Channel. Couldn’t believe it, but the wife had never seen it. It was unintentionally hilarious.

Just finished the first seasons of both "Alice in Borderland" and "Lupin". Really liked them both.

I watched the first season of Snowpiercer last weekend. It was not bad.

I'm just afraid that it will "loose some steam" as it continues.

There were a couple a shows on my netflix recommendations that I might try watching. some I have never heard of but have a couple seasons available.

Finally started watching Cobra Kai with the Mrs. It's been great so far! I don't remember the last time I actually watched The Karate Kid, but it's funny to me how much nostalgia I have when they show the flashback scenes.

Back