Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopping in to thank folks for the Reacher recommendation. Been forever since I read the books and Alan Ritchson definitely did it justice. Definitely binge-worthy material.

Moving on to Bosch-Legacy but hating this wait until Friday crap.

Finished up Ozark. Mixed feelings on the ending, but I think they ended it the best way they possibly could have.

Watched the first season of "The Wilds" on Amazon, which is a sort of Lord of the Flies-esque show about some high school aged girls who wash up on an island with a more complicated back story as how they/why they got there. Mixed opinions so far, a little too cheesy for my liking, sort of like a "Lost" level of cheese. Definitely not as fast paced and gritty as Yellowjackets, but I'm hoping the second season picks up and is a little less individual-character arc focused.

started watching Castle. Think I was in college when it came out so I completely missed it when it came out. More of a cheesy comedy than true crime show, but it makes me laugh so I will watch the series.

After years of persistence the wife finally got me to sit through a full episode of Shameless.
Me: This is pretty good I spose.
Her: OK, let's start it from the beginning?
Me: Yeah

starting a list of things to watch during my convalescence from my shoulder surgery in August. SO far it is mostly stuff I can't watch when the kiddos are around...Season 2 of Bridgerton, Season 2 of Sex Education

Back