KY Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard anything in KY........website was updated 12/14 with no PE/FE results yet......
I haven't heard anything yet (including today's mail). I'm not expecting anything until around Christmas Day. The spreadsheet at the top says it typically takes KY 61-63 days to get results.

Still nothing on their website.......I imagine they received them yesterday or today......we are usually in the middle of the pack.....

They also started added new licenses....looks like by reciprocity......no in state folks yet.........26987 is the most recent PE number

They also started added new licenses....looks like by reciprocity......no in state folks yet.........26987 is the most recent PE number
My wife just got today's mail and said no results. I live in Lexington so it shouldn't take but 1 or 2 days to get from Frankfort. I guess it will be tomorrow.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

Now KYs website says this.....

October 2009 Exam Results

Results for the October 2009 Fundamentals of Land Surveying and Principles of Land Surveying exams have been received and mailed.

Do they have them or not?

Results for the October 2009 Fundamentals of Land Surveying and Principles of Land Surveying exams have been received and mailed.

That makes me think they don't have the PE exam results yet. I wonder if people started calling and then they realized they only had the surveyors results. That sucks, I was starting to think i'd get it tomorrow.

That makes me think they don't have the PE exam results yet. I wonder if people started calling and then they realized they only had the surveyors results. That sucks, I was starting to think i'd get it tomorrow.
the guy in charge of KY licensing board posted on PPI that the engineering results were mailed out today.

the guy in charge of KY licensing board posted on PPI that the engineering results were mailed out today.
I called KY board this afternoon and they have received the PE results and are in process of mailing those.

Mr. Cox's message on PPI was that the results will be mailed today not that it has already been mailed.

I called KY board this afternoon and they have received the PE results and are in process of mailing those.

Mr. Cox's message on PPI was that the results will be mailed today not that it has already been mailed.
well, he posted at 7 this morning and I didn't post on here until 4, so since he said they would be mailed out today, I took him at his word and said they were mailed out. Whatever.

Back