KNOWING RESULT RELEASE ANY SECOND SECOND THIS WEEK DESTROY YOUR PRODUCTIVITY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen many things but I also proctored it in college so you can add 2 more in there (but it was all in VT which has a much lower testing population) . But I do not hold the record for attempts on this board.
Here in Nebraska they require additional educational experience after 4 tries, do they have something similar in VT?

Here in Nebraska they require additional educational experience after 4 tries, do they have something similar in VT?
They do now - it was added after I applied the 2nd time. If I don't pass, I can't take the test in VT for 2 years and have to do some other ****. I'm not looking into it too deeply as 1. I don't know my fate yet 2. I work for consulting so I can just apply elsewhere 

They do now - it was added after I applied the 2nd time. If I don't pass, I can't take the test in VT for 2 years and have to do some other ****. I'm not looking into it too deeply as 1. I don't know my fate yet 2. I work for consulting so I can just apply elsewhere 
Yeah the extra requirements just sound brutal, good luck to you!

is it just me or is this new (this is an old result).image.pngIt use to say just "Pass" didn't it?  And not "Passed"

I passed on my 3rd attempt last April. All these time I could not enjoy the wit, humor, satire, laughs we share here (trolls and genuine candidate included)! This time I am just having so much fun reading through all the comments 😂 

Dec 9th sounds great right now but I think after Dec 13th mentally I might lose my cool. Even if they get released on Thursday Missouri should be out by Friday at the latest.
I'm thinking it'll be Monday Dec. 9th as well...Friday the 13th would just be too cruel 😖

Back