Kangaroo Ownership Laws by State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dothracki PE

Where is my mind?
Reaction score
roo-map.jpeg

Kangaroo apparently tastes really good too.    
My new dogs were on a Kangaroo-based feed with their fosters.  They loved the stuff but BOY was it expensive.  A 25 lbs bag was something like $85.

My new dogs were on a Kangaroo-based feed with their fosters.  They loved the stuff but BOY was it expensive.  A 25 lbs bag was something like $85.
When we went to new zealand it was a work trip for mr snick, the client took him out for lunch and ordered for him.  They only told him what he ate AFTER he was finished.  He said it was really good.  

yeppers.  He has found out he ate horse the same way on one of his international trips where the menu wasn't in english.  

I mean, it's basically just a really lean red meat that's really low in saturated fat and really high in protein and iron.

We eat overpopulated wildlife like deer and elk.  Roo is overpopulated wildlife in some parts of the world.  

like i always heard the austrailians hated the kangaroo but I didnt know they were eating them!

+1 - may have to visit :D

Back