Just Registered For Transportation Depth - Need Tips For Prep...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satyara

Reaction score
Hi,

Just Registered for transportation depth. Need information about references and tips for preparation. I have CERM, Practice Problems, and Nicholas Garber (Which i used during course). Until now i am confused with Geotech or Transpo. Finally registered for Transpo. I have little experience in Transpo. But i believe i can do well Transpo, as i have little experience in all fields. So please suggest me some tips for preparation and exam.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,Just Registered for transportation depth. Need information about references and tips for preparation. I have CERM, Practice Problems, and Nicholas Garber (Which i used during course). Until now i am confused with Geotech or Transpo. Finally registered for Transpo. I have little experience in Transpo. But i believe i can do well Transpo, as i have little experience in all fields. So please suggest me some tips for preparation and exam.

Thanks and regards.
You have everything you need to study. For Transportation you need a lot of reference books such as HCM, Green Book, MUTCD. etc. (look up on web in transportation section for references http://www.ncees.org/Exams/PE_exam.php). Other wise you are set. Just start to study, time is ticking :screwloose:

Hi,Just Registered for transportation depth. Need information about references and tips for preparation. I have CERM, Practice Problems, and Nicholas Garber (Which i used during course). Until now i am confused with Geotech or Transpo. Finally registered for Transpo. I have little experience in Transpo. But i believe i can do well Transpo, as i have little experience in all fields. So please suggest me some tips for preparation and exam.

Thanks and regards.
If you don't know the references you may need for a minimum competency exam, then I would suggest getting more experience prior to sitting. Will save you a few $$$.

Thanks and regards.
If you don't know the references you may need for a minimum competency exam, then I would suggest getting more experience prior to sitting. Will save you a few $$$.
^ agreed. Keep your expectations low since it's a bit late to begin preparing for the exam. The application deadline should have triggered the preparation process.

At any rate, good luck but don't be surprised if the exam is more difficult than what you had anticipated.

Thank you all, i started preparation and also i took 2 weeks leave from office. Hoping the preparation will be in good phase.

Back