Just passed PE-ChE so relieved!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synthesis

Reaction score
After being out of school for over 20years, I found out I passed the PE-che this Wednesday. So relieved. The preparation was brutal and is as much a testament to my family who had me in and out of their lives for about 4 months.
First half was more concept based of the usual Thermo, mass balance, mass transfer.
Second half was fluids, reaction, and more experience based on operations. The second half felt like it was written for me where much of my experience is in O&G EPC process design, refinery operations and projects.
Just glad it's over. Now onto the hard part of getting the paper work for licensing.

Congratulations!. Can you please tell me what material have you used for the preparation? also did you sign up for any classes ? Thank you in advance

Congratulations!. Can you please tell me what material have you used for the preparation? also did you sign up for any classes ? Thank you in advance
I have all the books and willing to sell them for a huge discount. I signed up for PPI hub subscription for three months. If you want I am willing to unload several books and material. I can even send you my notes I kept. Msg me if you are interested. Need to unload soon.

Attachments

• 16260463163101340352198025655922.jpg
    16260463163101340352198025655922.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations!!!
Did you think the CBT was more challenging then the old pencil and paper exams?

I have all the books and willing to sell them for a huge discount. I signed up for PPI hub subscription for three months. If you want I am willing to unload several books and material. I can even send you my notes I kept. Msg me if you are interested. Need to unload soon.
Nice one, am interested

After being out of school for over 20years, I found out I passed the PE-che this Wednesday. So relieved. The preparation was brutal and is as much a testament to my family who had me in and out of their lives for about 4 months.
First half was more concept based of the usual Thermo, mass balance, mass transfer.
Second half was fluids, reaction, and more experience based on operations. The second half felt like it was written for me where much of my experience is in O&G EPC process design, refinery operations and projects.
Just glad it's over. Now onto the hard part of getting the paper work for licensing.
Congrats!

Back