January 2021 Regional Civil PE Exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FBPE Rep

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, Florida has released its results from the special region January 2021 Civil PE exam. (Hopefully this is the proper forum for this. I didn't see any other thread on the regional exams.)

If anyone is interested, Florida has released its results from the special region January 2021 Civil PE exam. (Hopefully this is the proper forum for this. I didn't see any other thread on the regional exams.)
Was this for the exam the was held on January 26 in only a handful of places?

I took transportation but I'm still waiting for Texas to release results. Feeling less hopeful with each passing hour...

**** man I thought i was confident too about this one :(
Right? I was sure I had the morning part. wasn't quite as confident on the afternoon, but very discouraged by the numbers I actually got. now just waiting to see what the estimated cut-off really was. sigh

I took transportation but I'm still waiting for Texas to release results. Feeling less hopeful with each passing hour...
cheer up. The Texas board website says that they're closed again today. No mention of them being closed tomorrow. Texas has some internal stuff they need to do before they authorize a release. I'm not sure what it is exactly but it might have something to do with how they release the scores for all examinees regardless of pass/fail. They're the only State to do so.

FWIW the last time something like this happened was for the Oct 2018 exam. The results came out the same day at HW Bush's funeral. Many State offices including Texas were closed that day. IIRC Texas released pretty quickly the next morning after they reopened.

Stay warm down there!

edit: they released at 9:05 AM central

Edit x2: edit above refers to the Oct 2018 exam

Last edited:
cheer up. The Texas board website says that they're closed again today. No mention of them being closed tomorrow. Texas has some internal stuff they need to do before they authorize a release. I'm not sure what it is exactly but it might have something to do with how they release the scores for all examinees regardless of pass/fail. They're the only State to do so.

FWIW the last time something like this happened was for the Oct 2018 exam. The results came out the same day at HW Bush's funeral. Many State offices including Texas were closed that day. IIRC Texas released pretty quickly the next morning after they reopened.

Stay warm down there!

Thanks:) They are still showing to be open tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

Stay warm down there!

do you mean Texas released at 9:05 this morning?

Thanks:) They are still showing to be open tomorrow, so fingers crossed!
I received an update from the Texas board. Their power is still out which is preventing their servers from downloading the grades. They have IT on standby to upload the grades and release the results as soon as power is restored. Texas is on its way to restoring power to everyone, so hopefully some time today.

I taken the October 2020 PE exam and submitted all of my requirements by 02/09/21. When can we expect the PE license numbers to be provide to us?

I taken the October 2020 PE exam and submitted all of my requirements by 02/09/21. When can we expect the PE license numbers to be provide to us?
I don't have access to that information. On our website contact page — Contact - Florida Board of Professional Engineers — the PE licensure analysts are listed on the top row. Reach out to the analyst who handles licenses based on the first letter of your last name. She can provide the status of your application.

Back