It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow lots of cooking there @leggo PE . I've got a few hours of golf simulator booked, a round at the local club for week 3 of 4 in the fall series, movie night at our friends tonight and dinner out with friends tomorrow.

It is indeed Friday! We’ve made it, people!

What’s up for the weekend? I’m baking bread and maybe also some cookies for a fire pit party with some friends tomorrow. Also planning out the baking/cooking I’ll be doing for Thanksgiving. Right now, I’ve volunteered to make a pumpkin pie and possibly a second dessert for Thanksgiving Day, as well as some roasted honeynut squash and some other dessert for a Friendsgiving on Sunday following Thanksgiving.
Hey, I'm baking bread, too! We're bringing Sourdough for our friendsgiving on Tuesday. :D

Happy Friday, kids! Today is my office holiday party at a bowling alley this afternoon, and later I’m going to go see Lettuce play. This weekend is going to be cookie baking madness!

How’s everyone else’s weekend shaping up, and of course, what are the weekend tunes?

Here's my vote. I performed for a few seasons as one of the party parents, and have a few friends performing this weekend. So this is in my earbuds at work atm.

Guys and gals, it’s FRIDAY! I hope you all get your holiday shopping done with plenty of time to relax, if you’re partaking in that sort of thing. Otherwise (or in any case), I hope you’re getting some sort of holiday cheer, whether through decorations, music, food, drink, your choice of what to watch on TV, or anything else.

My plans this weekend are to wrap presents and bake… something, tbd. Generally take it easy, because this week has been pretty busy.

How about you?

Dinner out and shopping tonight, and baking something tomorrow! I need to make my pizzelles cause I usually have them made by now, this close to Christmas, but weeknights have been for PE studying :/

Happy Friday, EBers!

What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

I went on a run for the first time in about a month yesterday evening, so I’ll probably try to get another run in tomorrow or Sunday. Typical weekend plans otherwise. The leggo household has had a pretty crazy and unsettling last few weeks, so I think I’m going to lean into normalcy. Heck, I might just make a crepe cake if I feel like it.

It's FriYAY!

I'm photographing a college hockey game tonight and a college basketball game tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully can get my grocery shopping done tomorrow afternoon without dealing with too many people panic-buying milk for some snow we're gonna get Sunday into Monday. But we'll see!

^Epic. We're going over to a chef friend's house for gourmet vittles and board game tonight. Then indoor golf tomorrow a.m. and house projects the rest of the weekend. Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, EBers! I’m making yogurt (almost the easiest thing ever) and set to have a busy workday, then having two friends over for dinner tonight. Mr. leggo is out of town for the weekend so I’ve got the house to myself! Well, except for my cat, Pluto, who really runs the place.

8B85DB9B-2D63-44A0-B6E9-E6B30FD376A5.jpeg

What are you all up to?

Back