It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Friday, EB friends!! I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend, whether it be big or small!

Happy Friday, EBers!

What’s on the docket for this weekend? Hopefully battered banana pancake coins (I have no idea why I’ve never seen, nor thought of this before — Link: Battered Banana Pancakes) and definitely seeing Thundercat live, outdoors (fog or no fog) on Sunday!

Happy Friday!
My weekend's going to look something like this:
Keg Toss Beer Catapult (GIF) – Your Beer Show
Pools GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
Martin Kaymer swung like Happy Gilmore during the PGA's long drive contest  | For The Win

I need to get back into baking bread.

Friday night is usually pizza night for us. Depends on my wife's mood whether or not we make our own pizza, get Little Caesar's or take out from Nellie's, which is our "go-to" if we splurge for pizza. So tonight is pizza night, then XBox Warzone with my friends, golf Saturday morning, then yard work, then church on Sunday, and more than likely re-painting our front door. Wife wants a different color.

Slim pickings on prime time Olympics. I guess I don’t understand men’s water polo. Did they not make the swim team or the volleyball team?

Slim pickings on prime time Olympics. I guess I don’t understand men’s water polo. Did they not make the swim team or the volleyball team?
I look at water polo, and see an incredibly physically demanding sport! Imagine having to constantly tread water, then swim as fast as you can for, say, 50m to get position on the other side of the pool, then huck a ball as hard as you can while treading water again, while someone on the other team is also probably doing something unsportsmanlike to you under the water because the refs can only see what happens above water (or is that only an issue in women’s water polo?). Is it my favorite sport to watch? Not necessarily, but I think it definitely has merit!

I look at water polo, and see an incredibly physically demanding sport! Imagine having to constantly tread water, then swim as fast as you can for, say, 50m to get position on the other side of the pool, then huck a ball as hard as you can while treading water again, while someone on the other team is also probably doing something unsportsmanlike to you under the water because the refs can only see what happens above water (or is that only an issue in women’s water polo?). Is it my favorite sport to watch? Not necessarily, but I think it definitely has merit!
I have better respect for water polo now that I’ve watched hand ball.

Back