It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy actual Friday!! I’m taking Monday off for my first real day off in, I don’t know how long. Gonna go see my brother, friends, and our godson!

I am so happy it's Friday. I am...not being productive, even though I am answering all the emails competently.

Man. Should not have had fried chicken sandwich. Hopefully I can gym it after work and then relax the rest of the weekend.
I have severe writers block for a scope of work I am writing, so going through emails, fumbled around in CAD to edit some details.

Waiting for the weekly "dont get covid" email where they tell you how many people got covid. I use receipt of that email as unofficial end of week.

This new federal holiday is really screwing with my scheduled inspections. Had to arrange for an airman to report for duty today so we could complete the work and demob on time. The equipment is due on another job Monday, so we can't delay. Had to reset several subs so they didn't show up to a closed gate.

It's margarita, tacos and pool party day!
GIF saturday night live snl 1990s - animated GIF on GIFER - by Stoneblade

Back