Is April 2020 exam showing up as "Available" to register for anyone else???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

structenginny

Reaction score
NCEES won't let me register for the FE since I already passed, but it's letting me register for the PE.. FE shows up as "Exam of this type has already been passed", while PE Civil shows up as "Available". I took the Oct 2019 exam in a state that doesn't release until the second day so I won't be getting the official results until later. Does this mean I failed??? Is this showing up for anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
NCEES won't let me register for the FE since I already passed, but it's letting me register for the PE.. FE shows up as "Exam of this type has already been registered", while PE Civil shows up as "Available". I took the Oct 2019 exam in a state that doesn't release until the second day so I won't be getting the official results until later. Does this mean I failed??? Is this showing up for anyone else?
It shows available for me as well. I took it in TX. Don't think it means anything.

I asked that question in NCEES chat and they responded that it's the same for everyone.  I wish someone who found a passed results already can chime in if they saw the same thing prior to their result notice.

Back