Iowa Results Out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so happy for you, you more than earned this.  ::high five::
No way, this demands a high six! Congrats Vhab!!!!

tenor.gif

@vhab49 what's going to be your drink of choice?
I ended up at a wine tasting room.  Apparently all the bars I know are closed on Mondays?  Oh well.  Got a free tasting, had a nice chat with the lady working and they had a special if you bought a bottle of wine they gave you one of the holiday ones free.  So I tried most of the wines, bought a bottle and only spent $16.  Not too shabby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up at a wine tasting room.  Apparently all the bars I know are closed on Mondays?  Oh well.  Got a free tasting, had a nice chat with the lady working and they had a special if you bought a bottle of wine they gave you one of the holiday ones free.  So I tried most of the wines, bought a bottle and only spent $16.  Not too shabby.
Sounds like a nice afternoon! And I guess bars do need a day off... 

That sounds perfectly relaxing after such a long uphill journey to success!!

Back