Iowa Out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoctorWho-PE

I suck at this game
Reaction score
th

Really, really did not want to take this thing again.  On my birthday.

Also, for future use:  I got the email just as I refreshed the NCEES screen, so almost instantaneous.  Results out at  about 11:20 central, Thursday May 25th.

Last edited by a moderator:
th

Really, really did not want to take this thing again.  On my birthday.
I had to take it on my birthday this time around. It is not ideal. I'll know soon enough if my summer and fall are ruined also. I highly suspect so.

@vhab49 I'm really sorry to hear this! Don't give up. You CAN beat this exam. It's not an accurate measurement of who is and who isn't a good engineer. And who knows, I may be there with you on your birthday.

But for now, take a break and give yourself some time before refocusing and getting it the next time!

@vhab49 I'm really sorry to hear this! Don't give up. You CAN beat this exam. It's not an accurate measurement of who is and who isn't a good engineer. And who knows, I may be there with you on your birthday.

But for now, take a break and give yourself some time before refocusing and getting it the next time!
I hope you got it leggo.

Had to poke in here since I took my FE in Iowa.

Sorry to hear the news vhab, but its still a stepping stone forward with the experience, just need to maybe consider some study changes and tackle it next time. 

No one else from Iowa on here to report in?

Back