Indiana PE by comity with NCEES record - timeline/process?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluejay16

Reaction score
Anyone out there familiar with how long IN normally takes to approve PE application by comity with NCEES record?

Is there additional lead time between application being approved and actually getting the license issued?

Indiana gave option of online application or hard copy. I went with hard copy since that seemed to be set up better to pair with the NCEES record transmittal. Anyone know whether a hard copy application will appear in their online system eventually to be able to check status?

Thanks!

@bluejay18
Anyone out there familiar with how long IN normally takes to approve PE application by comity with NCEES record?

Is there additional lead time between application being approved and actually getting the license issued?

Indiana gave option of online application or hard copy. I went with hard copy since that seemed to be set up better to pair with the NCEES record transmittal. Anyone know whether a hard copy application will appear in their online system eventually to be able to check status?

Thanks!
I'm considering this for a new project, would you mind sharing how long it took for your comity application to be approved?

Back