ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Passed!
ENVIRONMENTAL/1st time
Another Environmental!!!!

There is a Santa Claus!

Welcome aboard updolo. For all these millenia, I was the only one of my kind. Now there are two.

Together we will discover the secrets of this place....bwahahahaha!!!

Congrats to all the new Illini PEs!

Hey Illinoisians, if you haven't checked your mailboxes yet, run to it.

I just got the license today.

Are we ever going to get the letter or is this it?

TWEE Got mine today too. I guess this erases all doubt that two people with the same name took the exam.

As i recall from the EIT, we don't get anything else. Just the license from the state.

VTEnviro- There are difentely not a lot of us around, though I was suprised by the number of people taking the Environmental in Illinois (~25+). Most of the other PE's at work take the Civil exam. I was a ChemE so didn't really have a choice.

I got my bachelor's and master's in environmental.

Yet, both firms I've worked for were mainly public works and site development. More on the civil end of things.

I possibly could have passed Civil with the Envl or WR afternoon. But I would have had to teach myself a lot of the AM stuff from scratch - soils, structures, transpo...

With the envl exam, I had at least seen about 75% of the stuff before, and most of the stuff I had to teach myself was semi-qualitative. It just seemed like my best bet to pass.

Even if it did have 20 extra questions!

Back