ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

udpolo15

Reaction score
From the other Site.

Subject IL Results Soon!!

Posted by rjpar4 on 06-21-2006 08:12

I emailed Continental Testing earlier this week and this is their reply:

We just received the scores from NCEES on Monday of this week. We are in the process of applying the grades and proofing. Then grades will go to State and will be mailed to candidates once the state gives us approval, probably within the next 10 days.

Nayna Byers

Continental Testing Services Inc

There you go!!

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the PE exam with NCEES in Wisconsin. It used to be all CTS, but changed a few years ago. I didn't know that some is still CTS.

I sent my $$ and application to CTS this spring for the WI exam....

Checked the 62-059028 number saw that a new license was issued. Checked my name and didn't see it. After checking into it some more, only 46 new numbers were issued this morning. Seems to low for the number oF examinees in Illinois (I would say 250+ in Chicago)and most are from out of state.

so I guess I am still waiting/hoping.

you beat me to the punch...that number does seem very low, you would have to think that with a 67% pass rate, that puts the number of examinees at only 67. there had to be more than that taking the freakin exam....

I only checked a few, but it apppears that the new licenses listed were out of state. So I'm thinking they were all by reciprocity? :dunno:

I want my fricking results! I thought today was going to be the day. Nothing on the web, but hopefully there is a present in my mailbox after work.

FYI-just got this email from David Brim, the Design Licensing Manager for the Illinois Dept of Professional Regulation, in regards to when the Illinois results will be sent out:

"I expect them to be sent out the first week of July.

M. David Brim

Design Licensing Manager"

UGHHH

JULY?????????

Well, I guess I'll talke a break from stalking my mail lady this week then. This really bites...

thanks for the update conradbl.

This absolutely sucks. If they don't go out this week, it will be the end of next week or later due to the fourth.

I am stilling hoping that they go online first. Someone posted a schedule of the results from October and it appeared that IL found out online before the letters.

Me too! I don't know how, but my name is on the list. At least I think it's me. It's an unusual name so I can't imagine someone else having the same name. In any case, it is a good day for me.

Yesterday I finally took the GRE and did ok, not great, but enough to get me into grad school, I think. Today, I think I may have passed the PE. And, DH is off so we're taking the boys to Kiddie Land. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to udpolo15 & conradbl. Thanks for surviving this wait with me!

Back