Quantcast

Illinois Results

Help Support Engineer Boards:

PurdueCivil

Reaction score
FWIW:

Hopefully, within the week. We literally just got notification that scores were in.

Carrie Penney

Screener

Carrie,

I know this is one of your busiest days and I'm sure you have a million inquiries but I was hoping you had an idea of when results may be posted to CTS?

Thanks

chart94

Reaction score

PurdueCivil

Reaction score
Does the Overall Exam Result: Incomplete for Licensure and the fact that the Principals and Practices under grade is still blank. Does this mean they havent posted yet? Or is the incomplete a bad sighn? I am taking this before i have all 4 years of experience if that helps. 
First time taker in Illinois so I'm new to all of this.

This is what I see:

image.png

I took my FE in Indiana which is why it says "Waived" (I think)

PurdueCivil

Reaction score
Does the Overall Exam Result: Incomplete for Licensure and the fact that the Principals and Practices under grade is still blank. Does this mean they havent posted yet? Or is the incomplete a bad sighn? I am taking this before i have all 4 years of experience if that helps. 
I think "Incomplete for Licensure" indicates that a passing grade is not present (doesn't mean you didn't pass)

chart94

Reaction score
its not letting me post a picture, but same exact screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

In/PE/Out

Strong coffee drinking!
Reaction score
No idea. Was told that the first place it would be available is through CTS.
It’s available on CTS first 

“Incomplete for Licensure” means no result is in yet. Your result will show up as “Pass” or “Fail”

Edit: I *think* if you fail, it’ll still say “Incomplete for licensure”. But unless you see a pass/fail, the results aren’t posted

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinaul

Reaction score
This shit is nerve wracking. Knowing that the results are out and I don't have access to them, I can't do this. F*****g Illinois CTS. 

ghixnet1337

Reaction score
3rd time taker. First time I actually think I will pass and I have been refreshing constantly. C'mon illinois! 

peskipiksi

Reaction score
I dont think I passed, but that's not stopping me from refreshing continental website. Uggh I hate this.

PurdueCivil

Reaction score
Oh I definitely didn't pass....probably....but I don't think we're finding out today based on my correspondence with CTS. Sounds like later tomorrow or Friday.

Latest posts