ILLINOIS (NEW UPDATE)!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS!?!

CTS is usually at least a day or two after the first state goes out. 

Unless this is an attempt at keeping Illinoisans in suspense for the next few days.. 

Trolling is forbidden. We would never troll.

Attachments

• e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png
    e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh, I'm not in Illinois.  I mean, I am IN Illinois, but my PE is in Iowa.  :)   And well, MN is trying to stimulate the USPS?  Aren't they still a mailing state?
The gal on the phone literally told me that they update NCEES at the same time that they mail out.

Comparing the results map so far to previous years.. It appears things are moving faster. I wonder if that trend will carry over to IL as well...

I work 2 minutes from CTS. Maybe a couple boxes of donuts will speed up the process.

Comparing the results map so far to previous years.. It appears things are moving faster. I wonder if that trend will carry over to IL as well...

I work 2 minutes from CTS. Maybe a couple boxes of donuts will speed up the process.
CTS is the choke point there. You should seriously consider your box 'o donuts plan.

Pass!! PHew.. first time taking Mechanical- Machine Design and Materials.

Not sure why it says 'waived' for the FE. I took it via CBT last year.

PE.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 7
Any historical information on how long it will take to show up on our NCEES accounts, too? Wild speculation is also allowed/encouraged.

Back