IA results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't found out about my SEII results. I emailed the board figuring the letter was lost in the mail or something.

This is the email I got from Jennifer...

"The structural II results take much longer for NCEES review and scoring and were provided to us on Thursday by NCEES. I will be processing and mailing the results this week."

Have any other SEII test takers found out yet? It's been 13+ weeks!!!! The wait is going to kill me!!!

I still haven't found out about my SEII results. I emailed the board figuring the letter was lost in the mail or something. This is the email I got from Jennifer...

"The structural II results take much longer for NCEES review and scoring and were provided to us on Thursday by NCEES. I will be processing and mailing the results this week."

Have any other SEII test takers found out yet? It's been 13+ weeks!!!! The wait is going to kill me!!!
I was told the same thing and am still waiting.

WOO HOO!!! I passed the SEII! What a relief!

The letter was dated July 22...had a postmark of July 26...and I found out today July 28.

Oh lordy, there has to be a better way to report the results but I guess it doesn't matter because I am done test taking....See ya later engineer boards!!

Back