I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cookies and cream protein shake tastes too similar to the vanilla.  

Chips and dip are manufactured poorly. The dip is always in a jar too tight to fit your hand in when it gets low, which coincidently is right around the same time you reach in the bag and hit the smaller diameter chip layers. An exercise in futility. If there are any engineers on here who work for Frito Lay, please look into this.

Just had to clear US customs to leave a US territory by a US customs agent on a flight that doesn't land in a foreign nation (we land in Hawaii). Then I'll get to go thru US customs again in order to re-enter the US. My passport was never stamped as leaving the US.

Doesn't make any sense...

I hate it when I sit down for office lunch, pop in my ear buds, push play on something to watch, layout my lunch items and just as I get ready to take a bite a commercial comes on. Really harshes my gnar.

I bought a small pair of computer speakers to play background music on my work laptop, but the little indicator light was distracting, forcing me to spend 60 seconds to cut out a small black vinyl sticker to hide it.

FedEx moved my delivery date up, had the package on the truck, the truck drove past my house, didn't deliver the package, and then notified me that the package will now be delivered late.

I'm bored working from home today. That's it. That's the post.

Back