HP 35S & Useful FE Equations Book - Memory Full Message

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmarval

Reaction score
Hi to all, I hope someone can help me with this issue I'm having.

I bought this calculator and it seems to be working well.

The issue comes because I also bought a book called "useful equations for the FE exam"

And I'm using it with this calculator Model HP35S. It was working well but it has an issue because now it gives me a "Memory Full" message. I need the calculator to retain the current equations that it has stored and I can't delete those or reset the calculator because I will lose the time spent getting the equations into it.

I checked the memory usage and it gives me 162 kb which should be enough to run any equation but it is not running all of them. Please let me know how to fix it without deleting the equations it currently has. This can be a very big problem during my exam and I want to make sure I can fix it quickly if it happens during my FE exam.

I'm trying to resolve it but in the meantime the only solution I found is to delete all the stored equations which in my case is not a solution but creating another problem. I need to resolve this before my exam and I also need to be able to run any stored equation on the calculator.

Please help.

Regards,

GM

The issue comes because I also bought a book called "useful equations for the FE exam"

And I'm using it with this calculator Model HP35S. It was working well but it has an issue because now it gives me a "Memory Full" message. I need the calculator to retain the current equations that it has stored and I can't delete those or reset the calculator because I will lose the time spent getting the equations into it.

I checked the memory usage and it gives me 162 kb which should be enough to run any equation but it is not running all of them. Please let me know how to fix it without deleting the equations it currently has. This can be a very big problem during my exam and I want to make sure I can fix it quickly if it happens during my FE exam.

I'm trying to resolve it but in the meantime the only solution I found is to delete all the stored equations which in my case is not a solution but creating another problem. I need to resolve this before my exam and I also need to be able to run any stored equation on the calculator.

Please help.

Regards,

GM

Please help.

Regards,

GM
Tr

Back