How to use this software

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Angie

Showing Custom Title here
Staff member
Reaction score
Where does it not work? I may have missed a setting, but I am pretty darn sure that it's one setting for the whole site. But, tell me where it does not work and I'll investigate. (This is the newest version of XenForo and a couple of settings are different than the earlier versions.)

Angie

Staff member
Reaction score
Send me a private conversation/message with one of those names. I have an idea why that happens but would need one of the names to check some settings.

MadamPirate PE

Murder. Just Murder.
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @Angie, we used to be able to change our usernames pretty much at will. How can we do that now?

For example, those who haven't passed their PE exam generally have a non-PE name (for ex: I'd be MadamPirate) and then when they pass and get their licenses, they change to having PE at the end of their name (like I am MadamPirate PE now). It's a rite of passage for many here, so how can we facilitate the continuation of the tradition?

Angie

Staff member
Reaction score
This is not something we usually have but I have enabled it. So once you receive your PE, a member can update their member name. This is good unless we get some newer ones that are not as restrained as the base members.

Rburd PE

Reaction score
This is not something we usually have but I have enabled it. So once you receive your PE, a member can update their member name. This is good unless we get some newer ones that are not as restrained as the base members.
Hey Angie!
I'm still not able to add "PE" to my username. Can you maybe point me in the right direction? I'm not sure why it won't let me.

Angie

Staff member
Reaction score
I have to change names.

Angie

Staff member
Reaction score
Will that work for you @Rburd PE ? And there is a space not an underbar between Rburd and the PE