How to use this software

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Angie

Showing Custom Title here
Staff member
Reaction score
Where does it not work? I may have missed a setting, but I am pretty darn sure that it's one setting for the whole site. But, tell me where it does not work and I'll investigate. (This is the newest version of XenForo and a couple of settings are different than the earlier versions.)

Angie

Staff member
Reaction score
Send me a private conversation/message with one of those names. I have an idea why that happens but would need one of the names to check some settings.

MadamPirate PE

Murder. Just Murder.
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @Angie, we used to be able to change our usernames pretty much at will. How can we do that now?

For example, those who haven't passed their PE exam generally have a non-PE name (for ex: I'd be MadamPirate) and then when they pass and get their licenses, they change to having PE at the end of their name (like I am MadamPirate PE now). It's a rite of passage for many here, so how can we facilitate the continuation of the tradition?

Angie

Staff member
Reaction score
This is not something we usually have but I have enabled it. So once you receive your PE, a member can update their member name. This is good unless we get some newer ones that are not as restrained as the base members.