how to get stamp/seal

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree engineerseals.com is a great place to order your seal from.

Put in "LCE discount" in the additional information block at checkout to get an additional 15% off.

youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg

VTEnviro, Why would you say that? I used that company and they provided a great stamp and seal for me (as many people stated above). So I contacted the owner and she allowed me to offer a 15% discount to any engineer that I referred (due to my website). I do not get a commission for any seals/stamps sold, I just wanted to offer that discount to the forum as a benefit since a lot of folks are receiving their license numbers now. I am just trying to help people out...

Please PM me and we can discuss further, for the "right way" to do things!

desantmf... I would imagine VTEnviro's post is in reference to the date / time stamp of your post versus the date / time stamp of the original thread... and the fact that this thread is in a subforum of the general discussion forum titled "Hall of Fame" which implies that the more memorable aspect of this particular thread has nothing to do with where to actually get an engineer seal (which there are multiple other threads about in more relavent locations of the board, but instead is memorable by the fact that there was a complete loser getting all uppity about the use of plastic etched embosser face plates.

Oh...understood. I will look for a better spot to post this. Go ahead and delete this post here if you want.

Thanks Sapper

Back