Help! PE Application mistake - engagement number error on reference forms

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc_holiday

Reaction score
So I am filling out section 2 of my PE application and read "....Your current job is considered Engagement 1...", however I did it backwards and have my engagement 1 as my previous (first) job and engagement 2 for my present company listed out on the reference forms

My references have already filled everything out, signed, sealed, returned the reference letters....everything is good to go except for this mistake that I caught just now....

What should I do? Can I just explain my situation in the remarks section (section 11) that the engagement numbers are mixed up? Would I have to resend all 6 of my reference letters with the correct engagement letter and then submit?

Please let me know, especially if you have experienced this, and thank you in advance for the help!

So I am filling out section 2 of my PE application and read "....Your current job is considered Engagement 1...", however I did it backwards and have my engagement 1 as my previous (first) job and engagement 2 for my present company listed out on the reference forms

My references have already filled everything out, signed, sealed, returned the reference letters....everything is good to go except for this mistake that I caught just now....

What should I do? Can I just explain my situation in the remarks section (section 11) that the engagement numbers are mixed up? Would I have to resend all 6 of my reference letters with the correct engagement letter and then submit?

Please let me know, especially if you have experienced this, and thank you in advance for the help!
If this is California, don't worry about it. As long as the numbers are in order one way or the other, its fine. Send it in when you have everything.

Back