Quantcast

Help needed -PE License application -reference form for CA

Help Support Engineer Boards:

lost4ever

Reaction score
What should my exemption references fill in the blank after "I am legally exempt from licensure because" ......... ?
Does anyone else have any advice on how to help reference fill out the form when they are likely not familiar with the terminology in the form.

Thanks

CAPLS

Reaction score
I got the following from Contact Information - Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists

Since this is related to an application for license as a civil engineer, I would recommend that your reference email Ms. King (below) with the question(s). She'd be happy to help.

Licensed Professionals on Staff
For questions about the laws and regulations, see the information above.
Mike Donelson, P.E. (Electrical Engineer) - (916) 999-3636 or Mike.Donelson@dca.ca.gov
Natalie King, P.E. (Civil Engineer) - (916) 999-3637 or Natalie.King@dca.ca.gov
Laurie Racca, PG (Geologist) - (916) 999-3638 Laurie.Racca@dca.ca.gov
Dallas Sweeney, P.L.S. (Land Surveyor) - (916) 999-3639 or Dallas.Sweeney@dca.ca.gov

lost4ever

Reaction score
I got the following from Contact Information - Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists

Since this is related to an application for license as a civil engineer, I would recommend that your reference email Ms. King (below) with the question(s). She'd be happy to help.

Licensed Professionals on Staff
For questions about the laws and regulations, see the information above.
Mike Donelson, P.E. (Electrical Engineer) - (916) 999-3636 or Mike.Donelson@dca.ca.gov
Natalie King, P.E. (Civil Engineer) - (916) 999-3637 or Natalie.King@dca.ca.gov
Laurie Racca, PG (Geologist) - (916) 999-3638 Laurie.Racca@dca.ca.gov
Dallas Sweeney, P.L.S. (Land Surveyor) - (916) 999-3639 or Dallas.Sweeney@dca.ca.gov
Thanks for help. I will contact.

Latest posts