Hello from Minnesota

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I see you are an Admin on this page and have been a member for 5+ years now. In your experience how have users gotten the most out of this board?

Thanks! I see you are an Admin on this page and have been a member for 5+ years now. In your experience how have users gotten the most out of this board?
Good eyes! :)

I’d definitely recommend looking around the subforums to find your areas of interest (whether they be professional or personal interest). Everyone here is generally very willing to answer questions and provide guidance as is applicable. If you do have a question, it’s helpful to utilize the search bar to see what posts may have already addressed it.

We’re in a new era with the CBT P.E. exams, however I know there are folks around these parts who already have taken the computer-based exams. And in general, there is much valuable information to be found here regarding testing strategies, answering technical or non-technical questions, connecting with people who have been in or are in the same position as you. Stress relief? Check out the games thread that’s a subset of the Shoot the Breeze thread. Or check out Shoot the Breeze too, for random chat unrelated to engineering! There’s a lot to be discovered here!

Back