Hello for VA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egm2787

Reaction score
Hey everyone, been viewing for a long time and finally decided to sign on. I am a structural engineer with 7 years of experience. My experience has mainly been in bridge structures, although with my recent career move, I have had the opportunity to work on some smaller vertical structure tasks. I got my PE a few years ago and decided to torment myself some more by working toward getting my SE. After one unsuccessful attempt, I passed the vertical portion of the exam this past October, and now I will be gearing up to take the lateral portion next October. Seismic design is not something I have needed to worry about here in VA, so I'll be taking full advantage of the information and advice on the forum. This forum was a great help during my PE and SE Vertical preparation, I’m sure it will continue to be helpful for the SE lateral and hopefully I can contribute something back and provide advice and encouragement to future examinees.

Back