Heat Transfer study resource

Help Support Engineer Boards:

[email protected]

Reaction score
Taking the Fluids and Thermals systems PE Mechanical.
I'm studying from NCEEs book, MERM, and 6 minutes solutions but I can't find a good problem study reference to review Heat Transfer. I've been out of school for about 15 years and I need more problems to review.
MERM and 6 minutes books only have a few heat transfer problems but I really need more than what is there.

Does anyone know of a book that will have plenty of heat transfer problems with solutions?

P.S. I also have my old Heat Transfer College book (fundamentals of heat and mass transfer by Incorporeal and Dewitt 5th edition but it is a little worthless because the solutions are NOT in the back of book. It only has problems but no solutions).

Thank you!

pbrme

TreeRat+PBR=PE
Reaction score
Just google "thermodynamics heat transfer practice problems with solutions" and you'll find a few more to work on. If you really want to deep dive, there's multiple other booklet type problems I'm sure you can find. Found this on Amazon pretty quickly.

Schaum's Outline of Heat Transfer, 2nd Edition (Schaum's Outlines)

Slay the P.E.

Reaction score
Taking the Fluids and Thermals systems PE Mechanical.
I'm studying from NCEEs book, MERM, and 6 minutes solutions but I can't find a good problem study reference to review Heat Transfer. I've been out of school for about 15 years and I need more problems to review.
MERM and 6 minutes books only have a few heat transfer problems but I really need more than what is there.

Does anyone know of a book that will have plenty of heat transfer problems with solutions?

P.S. I also have my old Heat Transfer College book (fundamentals of heat and mass transfer by Incorporeal and Dewitt 5th edition but it is a little worthless because the solutions are NOT in the back of book. It only has problems but no solutions).

Thank you!
We got you covered: