Has anyone heard back from the board regarding 2nd Quarter Testing?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbray241

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from the board regarding 2nd Quarter Testing? My seismic check was received and cashed in March but I haven't received an approval to test. To be honest I haven't even started studying so I wouldn't mind if it gets pushed to the 3rd quarter. Just worried they might tell me I'm approved for the 2nd quarter in Mid-may. 

Has anyone heard back from the board regarding 2nd Quarter Testing? My seismic check was received and cashed in March but I haven't received an approval to test. To be honest I haven't even started studying so I wouldn't mind if it gets pushed to the 3rd quarter. Just worried they might tell me I'm approved for the 2nd quarter in Mid-may. 
Did you submit a new application or a Re-Exam form?  If you've previously been approved and all you are doing is trying to schedule an exam, the Authorization To Test (ATT) notices have all be sent out for Q2 and you should be able to schedule with Prometric.  Please note that Prometric is not scheduling anyone before May 1 at this point.  If you have not received an ATT notice and believe you should have, send me a private message with your name and contact information.

Back