Got 2021 Jan Survey Exam Result Last night

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purple-521

Reaction score
Took the survey exam on Jan 25th and got the pass result last night (February 4th). Two weeks waiting was not too bad.

I highly suggest taking the exams by the end of the month if you are not super patient for the test results.
I had no survey experience but found the exam to be straightforward.
There were not many tricks or ton of math in the exam but it did cover extensive survey topics. I had no guess on any questions and had around 45 mins left to double check my results.

The timer on the CBT test system was a little confusing to me as the time left also included the small 10 ~15mins "customer experience survey" session, which is the time counted AFTER you submit the exam.
So make sure you set the timer to be the timer for the "exam" not for the "test session".

I used the CIVIL PE survey Review book which was the only reference material I took to the exam.

The book came pre-tabbed and brand new condition(not marks). The book below is on sale for 80 dollars (including shipping).
Let me know if you are interested.

2021-02-05_8-20-25.jpg

Took the survey exam on Jan 25th and got the pass result last night (February 4th). Two weeks waiting was not too bad.

I highly suggest taking the exams by the end of the month if you are not super patient for the test results.
I had no survey experience but found the exam to be straightforward.
There were not many tricks or ton of math in the exam but it did cover extensive survey topics. I had no guess on any questions and had around 45 mins left to double check my results.

The timer on the CBT test system was a little confusing to me as the time left also included the small 10 ~15mins "customer experience survey" session, which is the time counted AFTER you submit the exam.
So make sure you set the timer to be the timer for the "exam" not for the "test session".

I used the CIVIL PE survey Review book which was the only reference material I took to the exam.

The book came pre-tabbed and brand new condition(not marks). The book below is on sale for 80 dollars (including shipping).
Let me know if you are interested.

View attachment 21084
Hi there, is this still available? interested in purchasing

Back