Girlfriend got her results letter from...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blybrook PE

Veteran 10k Spammer
Reaction score
Her most recent scholarship application. She got the scholarship!

Now she awaits her FE results

(null)

I

FE Results were released today…no joke
I just checked my account and I passed. OMG, I am so happy. I live in Mississippi BTW.
When you login to NCEES, does it say passed or do you have to click on a file link?

Also, had you received an email yet? I called and the lady told me they were released today, so the emails may not have been released yet.

I

I just checked my account and I passed. OMG, I am so happy. I live in Mississippi BTW.
When you login to NCEES, does it say passed or do you have to click on a file link?

Also, had you received an email yet? I called and the lady told me they were released today, so the emails may not have been released yet.
When u log in it says: " Results notice". Then I open a tab that says:

NCEES ID: XXXXXXXXXX

State Board: Mississippi

Exam Type: Fundamentals of Engineering

Exam Date: October 2011

Exam Result: Pass

Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on your recent NCEES exam. Please note that NCEES does not release numeric exam scores; results are reported as pass or fail only.

See below for information on how to proceed with the licensing process in your state. We wish you continued success in your career.

I

Congratulations! You have achieved a passing score on your recent NCEES exam. Please note that NCEES does not release numeric exam scores; results are reported as pass or fail only.

See below for information on how to proceed with the licensing process in your state. We wish you continued success in your career.
I didnt receive any email yet. But I checked my account and I had this x-mas present for me. This forum helped me a looooot.

I

I didnt receive any email yet. But I checked my account and I had this x-mas present for me. This forum helped me a looooot.
That's awesome! Congrats and go celebrate!

As a final response; she also got her FE results via Email...

She is NOW an EIT! So not only did she get the scholarship, she passed the FE within 24 hours of each other... Now if finals go well next week, she'll remain on cloud 9 for a while!

As a final response; she also got her FE results via Email...

She is NOW an EIT! So not only did she get the scholarship, she passed the FE within 24 hours of each other... Now if finals go well next week, she'll remain on cloud 9 for a while!
Congratulations for your girlfriend!!!!

Blybrook, Contrats to your girlfriend, very exciting times, what a way to end the year!

Monalisa, congratulations to you as well, some hard work payed off...

Back