Georgia Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaserB_PE

Reaction score
@Road Guy told us to go (be) crazy so I'll get it started for GA.

SOS has added a good bit of licenses via Comity over the passed couple days. Maybe they are getting ready to release everything today? If you want to be crazy like me and search the SOS to see if they are adding licenses before NCEES releases, use this in your license # search: PE044 — then sort by License number a couple times. http://verify.sos.ga.gov/verification/Search.aspx

You can always search by your last name too, but going through all the boxes cost valuable time :)  

[SIZE=14.4px]In October, they released to SOS I think 6 days before NCEES did. Good luck. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm for me[/SIZE]

@Road Guy told us to go (be) crazy so I'll get it started for GA.

SOS has added a good bit of licenses via Comity over the passed couple days. Maybe they are getting ready to release everything today? If you want to be crazy like me and search the SOS to see if they are adding licenses before NCEES releases, use this in your license # search: PE044 — then sort by License number a couple times. http://verify.sos.ga.gov/verification/Search.aspx

You can always search by your last name too, but going through all the boxes cost valuable time :)  

[SIZE=14.4px]In October, they released to SOS I think 6 days before NCEES did. Good luck. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm for me[/SIZE]
Good luck!

He said to go crazy, not be stupid ;)  No state starts adding names before the initial NCEES release.

Georgia was the last to release last session. They slowly added a few names to the license lookup database on the initial day of release (for most of the country), but most names weren't added until the day they authorized NCEES to release the results.

He said to go crazy, not be stupid ;)  No state starts adding names before the initial NCEES release.

Georgia was the last to release last session. They slowly added a few names to the license lookup database on the initial day of release (for most of the country), but most names weren't added until the day they authorized NCEES to release the results.
I was there. I remember. https://images.app.goo.gl/HPcjFPbDAL914zmh8

The next board meeting in GA is tomorrow @ 9:30 am, then break for the summer. My guess is they will approve the results of the test then start uploading results into their system. Hopefully will know in the next day or two!

image.png

I'm not optimistic it will be today.  I have checked the engineering license search and they have only added one license by comity today.  In the fall they added all of the licenses before releasing the results to everyone that took it.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I don't recall them doing it that way before. I thought they just had ncees send an email prior to that.
They started releasing names 2 days before, I believe.

I got my my NCEES email on 12/11 @ 2:37PM.

They uploaded names on the S.O.S. website on 12/6-12/7 ish

They started releasing names 2 days before, I believe.

I got my my NCEES email on 12/11 @ 2:37PM.

They uploaded names on the S.O.S. website on 12/6-12/7 ish
Correct.  This could also just have been a coincidence and not a directive from the board to have the license's all issued or partly issued before releasing the results.  I guess i could have mis-spoken by saying they issued all the licenses on GA website before releasing the email, because once I knew I did not pass I stopped checking the Ga website.

So does GA have to validate results before they send an email?  Did anyone find out via NCEES in the past?  I'm surprised they're this late in the pack. 

So does GA have to validate results before they send an email?  Did anyone find out via NCEES in the past?  I'm surprised they're this late in the pack. 
In October there was a backdoor way to see you passed on GA website (see first post in the chain).  I just checked and no new licenses have been added at this point.  So it is undetermined if this will be available again in April. 

Back