GA results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. Really bummed. I improved from the 1st time but it hurts hard. I have 1 more chance to pass it... :(  
We are in a similar boat.  I have one more shot for redemption.  We will have to dig deep and get this thing going.

I got my results email at 2:38 today.  I didn't want to check it because the SOS still hasn't issued me a license number.  My wife got a little nosy when she didn't hear from me today and hacked into my NCEES account; I really need to improve my password selection. She called me at 4:30 asking me if I had seen the results... I explained the situation to her and told her that I didn't want to look.  She said "well I've already looked".... Turns out she was calling to congratulate me, and got to tell me that I passed the exam. 

I had a little bit of a moment in my office feeling the weight getting lifted off my shoulders. 

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.

I got my results email at 2:38 today.  I didn't want to check it because the SOS still hasn't issued me a license number.  My wife got a little nosy when she didn't hear from me today and hacked into my NCEES account; I really need to improve my password selection. She called me at 4:30 asking me if I had seen the results... I explained the situation to her and told her that I didn't want to look.  She said "well I've already looked".... Turns out she was calling to congratulate me, and got to tell me that I passed the exam. 

I had a little bit of a moment in my office feeling the weight getting lifted off my shoulders. 

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.
That is funny.  Congratulations.  Georgia sure took a while but happy for you.

Your wife is funny lol.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.
So is not everyone updated on the state website that passed?

why only one more chance? plenty of people take it more than a few times
You get 4 shots at it before having to reapply. I skipped one and failed twice. That’s what I was going for. 

Congrats all that passed

I'm still waiting for GA to issue license as well. Quite frustrating. Good to know I am not the only one.

I'm still waiting for GA to issue license as well. Quite frustrating. Good to know I am not the only one.
They issued me one, but I needed to call and ask what was going on.  The woman on the phone told me she thought it was a computer glitch.  She said that someone would call me back in 3 business days; however, their website updated with my number after 2 business days.

Back