GA PE License Issued?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed ME HVAC first time!

Congrats to all others who passed. To all who didn't, keep at it. Its not an easy test.

I passed ME HVAC first time!

Congrats to all others who passed. To all who didn't, keep at it. Its not an easy test.
I agree! Congrats to those that passed, and those who did not DO NOT GIVE UP!! 

Does anyone have any idea how long it has taken (historically) to issue License numbers? I'm ready to change my email signature already :)  

Does anyone have any idea how long it has taken (historically) to issue License numbers? I'm ready to change my email signature already :)  
I got my email from the state with my license number before NCEES even posted the results. Have you searched your name on the website to see if you come up with your license number?

I got my email from the state with my license number before NCEES even posted the results. Have you searched your name on the website to see if you come up with your license number?
Yeah, I did so yesterday and it hasn't updated. I haven't received the email from the State still

If you do the license search with the license type as professional engineer and the name fields blank you can see a list of all the registered engineers. If you click the top of the license # column it will sort by number. Click it again and it sorts highest to lowest. There are nine people with weird numbers, but if you scroll past them to the PE040XXX numbers you can see the most recently added engineers. Click on a name and you will see when they were added. They added ~30 people by examination yesterday and have added 4 so far today. It's taking a while, but they are making progress.

If you do the license search with the license type as professional engineer and the name fields blank you can see a list of all the registered engineers. If you click the top of the license # column it will sort by number. Click it again and it sorts highest to lowest. There are nine people with weird numbers, but if you scroll past them to the PE040XXX numbers you can see the most recently added engineers. Click on a name and you will see when they were added. They added ~30 people by examination yesterday and have added 4 so far today. It's taking a while, but they are making progress.
Thanks for the update TomTom 

Back