Frustrated

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake1065

Reaction score
Hi all, I am currently an EIT that just got results for my 5th attempt at the PE exam and found out that I failed yet again.

I am beyond frustrated and downright embarrassed at this point. Not sure how to push forward

My attempts have all been in a row. I took the transportation exam the first 3 times based on having experience in surveying and traffic design. My career now focuses more towards construction so I have taken that exam twice now. In the past, I self studied. I did use ppi this last attempt using the learning hub.

I understand it's frustrating but you got this, don't feel disheartened, trust me you are very close :)

I don't know if this is an option career-wise. But I'd recommend taking some time off and starting fresh. Maybe take 4-6 months off from studying and then start preparing to take the exam in April 2022 or later.

Also how does your diagnostic look? Do you need improvement everywhere, or only in a few areas? This should help to point you in the direction of how you should prepare.

Back