Freshly minted New York State P.E.s post here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name was uploaded today, cannot wait to get my certificate in the mail...

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Still waiting on my license number! After I passed the test they made me submit a updated Form 1 because mine was over 5 years old and that was a week and a half ago! So frustrating......

Question about license number. Via online verification, my number is listed with six numbers. Once my name showed up on the site with my license number, I ordered my stamp. My certificate just came on Friday. My number now has the same six numbers but then a -1 after it. Do I need a new stamp to reflect the -1?!?

If you punch just the 6 digits into the online verification system, my name and my name only comes up and there is still no -1 listed there. Come to think, I cannot actually type in the -1 under the search criteria....so I think I answered my own question. No -1 needed on my stamp.

Question about license number. Via online verification, my number is listed with six numbers. Once my name showed up on the site with my license number, I ordered my stamp. My certificate just came on Friday. My number now has the same six numbers but then a -1 after it. Do I need a new stamp to reflect the -1?!?

If you punch just the 6 digits into the online verification system, my name and my name only comes up and there is still no -1 listed there. Come to think, I cannot actually type in the -1 under the search criteria....so I think I answered my own question. No -1 needed on my stamp.

You don't need the -1. I know some people that have it but I don't.

Back