• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free webinar on How to pass FE/EIT exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EITEXPERTS

Reaction score
EITEXPERTS is offering a 2 hours free webinar titeled

How to pass FE/EIT Exam.

The following topics are covered:

a) How to manage your time during the exam

How to answer some of the questions without actually solving them

c) Which areas to focus to succeed

d) Prediction of some of the OCT FE/EIT Exam Questions

The webinar is absolutly free of charge and open to every one. All you need is a high speed inyernet.

Go to

www.eitexperts.com

select a time of your choice and attend the webinar during that time.

for further Questions call 559-304 5732

S jahanian, Ph.D

EITEXPERTS

President and founder

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi EITExperts,

I just wanted to say thanks for Your free webinar last year because it was so help full to help me manage my time and learn the strategy needed to do my exam.Also your video calculator was great.

Jani

so any chance new user EITEXPERTS, (a.k.a. Dr. S jahanian) is the same person as new user jani?

:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, don't be so cynical. I'm very impressed with the video - it's kind of neat to see Dr. Jani talking to me no matter where I scroll on the website. Well, maybe a little creepy (is he watching me as I browse other webpages?!?), but certainly innovative! And I believe the testimonial because there are more on the website:

What our students say:
# wish you good luck and maybe you could do review PE exams in the future.

# I believe the morning session was a breeze after taking your class, many of the problems were in fact easier than the morning tests you provided, which helped out. The afternoon was more challenging. Overall I think your class provided the problems typical in the EIT, the type of problems were covered in class were in the EIT.

# The online FE prep course is a futuristic approach of preparing for the FE exam. Hope EITexperts will remain in this business for a long time

# The overall focus within each subject, and in particular the exam taking strategies taught in this class is very helpful in preparing me for the FE exam.

# I think video format on how to use the calculator is excellent because it make it much easier to learn than reading some text instructions.As they say a picture worth a thousand words, and I say a video may worth a million words.

EITEXPERTS is offering a 2 hours free webinar titeled How to pass FE/EIT Exam.

The following topics are covered:

a) How to manage your time during the exam

How to answer some of the questions without actually solving them

c) Which areas to focus to succeed

d) Prediction of some of the OCT FE/EIT Exam Questions

The webinar is absolutly free of charge and open to every one. All you need is a high speed inyernet.

Go to

www.eitexperts.com

select a time of your choice and attend the webinar during that time.

for further Questions call 559-304 5732

S jahanian, Ph.D

EITEXPERTS

President and founder

Dear EITEXPERTS

I really appreciate your Free webinar. Your strategy for taking the exam was very helpful.

I say 85% of predictions were accurate and very helpful. I just wish i had taken your course, if I do not pass i will definitly take your webinar class. I was very impressed that the way webinar was presented made the environment even better than in classes review courses. I specially liked your inovations in presenting the entropy lecture. Thanks

Madom X

Back