Frazil's hair

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this fit's in the anything about PE exam section. Basically -

1. What sort of grounding protection scheme could you employ to avoid having an electric shock cause your hair to look like this?

I guess this fit's in the anything about PE exam section. Basically -
1. What sort of grounding protection scheme could you employ to avoid having an electric shock cause your hair to look like this?
Reminds me one question the first time I took the test. You were very close from Test subversion Benbo!!!! :laugh:

Or perhaps it fits better on the civil exam -

1. What sort of support structure is necessary for a hairdo of this altitude.

Environmental Impact associated with using 3 cans of aerosol hair spray a week for a period of 5 years.

determine potential traffic impacts from distracted drivers on an urban feeder with an LOS of C when said hair is walking down the street.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it does belong in the PE section...

Ladies, be warned that the proctors at my site did not allow "big hair". They said it blocked their view of the person testing behind me. I had to go to the bathroom to decrease some of the volume. (which, by the way, is obtained through the miracle of AquaNet)

Actually it does belong in the PE section...
Ladies, be warned that the proctors at my site did not allow "big hair". They said it blocked their view of the person testing behind me. I had to go to the bathroom to decrease some of the volume. (which, by the way, is obtained through the miracle of AquaNet)
You have to show your ears all time too because cheater could use hair to cover the earphone (communication device).

Well...In 1984 I was a surveyor for NCDOT....the start of this wonderful, profitable, highly rewarding career. (There may have been a little sarcasm there)

Back