For Sale: Hiner Seismic Design Review workbook, 2020 + Other Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Manuel Ramos

Hi,

New Hiner Seismic Design Review workbook 2020 edition for the current exam for sale. The workbook is highlighted already to save you time!! Book in excellent condition. This book is very comprehensive and it prepared me very well. I will also include for free the key pages/chapters I used of the IBC and the ASCE (also highlighted) - Basically everything I used to study and pass this test.

Asking $100 including shipping.

Best.

Hi,

New Hiner Seismic Design Review workbook 2020 edition for the current exam for sale. The workbook is highlighted already to save you time!! Book in excellent condition. This book is very comprehensive and it prepared me very well. I will also include for free the key pages/chapters I used of the IBC and the ASCE (also highlighted) - Basically everything I used to study and pass this test.

Asking $100 including shipping.

Best.
I'm interested. I'm taking the exam in two months. Can you message me?

[email protected]

Thanks.

Hi,

New Hiner Seismic Design Review workbook 2020 edition for the current exam for sale. The workbook is highlighted already to save you time!! Book in excellent condition. This book is very comprehensive and it prepared me very well. I will also include for free the key pages/chapters I used of the IBC and the ASCE (also highlighted) - Basically everything I used to study and pass this test.

Asking $100 including shipping.

Best.
Hi is this still available?

Back