FOR SALE - CA Surveying (Reza/Mansour) Reference Books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enrkrojr

Reaction score
Hey All,

I have some Surveying books for sale that I used to to study for the surveying exam. Price includes shipping to anywhere in CA. If you're interested in more than 1, I can bundle them and combine shipping. Venmo preferred but can also do Paypal. Will provide a tracking number once shipped. Books can also be picked up in Santa Barbara. Feel free to message for any questions. Thanks!

1. Reza Mahallati Surveying Review Workbook - Spring 2021. Like new condition with removable tabs and no markings on the inside. $100
IMG_1802.jpg

2. Civil Surveying Sample Exams and 120 Solved Surveying Problems by Peter R. Boniface. Like new condition with no markings. $60 for both
IMG_1803.jpg

3. Surveying Practice Exams and Solutions for CA Civil PE License 2nd Edition by Dr. Shahin A. Mansour (CBT exams not included). Like new condition with no markings. $45
IMG_1796.jpg

4. 497 Surveying Practice Problems and Solutions 2nd Edition by Dr. Shahin A. Mansour. Great condition with minimal markings (most of the answers are circled in pencil). $65
IMG_1797.jpgIMG_1798.jpg

5. Surveying for California Civil Pe License 2nd Edition by Dr. Shahin A. Mansour. Used condition with extensive pencil markings at end of every chapter showing solved practice problems. $45
IMG_1804.jpgIMG_1805.jpg

6. Definitions of Surveying and Associated Terms by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping. Great condition with no markings. $20
IMG_1801.jpg

I’m interested in Reza’s workbook but I won’t be able to pick it up. How do we proceed from here?

yes, both books are still available. Please send me a private message if you’re interested!

Definitions of Surveying and Associated Terms by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping. Great condition with no marking still available

Hi there, yes, I still have the 497 book and the Definitins of Surverying and Associated… available.
the practice exams book has been sold.
please send me a private message to discuss.

Hello,
I would like to buy this book:
497 Surveying Practice Problems and Solutions 2nd Edition by Dr. Shahin A.

Back